Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Polaris Industries RANGER 570 EFI CAMO
Chopper City Sports
RANGER 570 EFI CAMO
- Most powerfull 44 HP ProStar® EFI engine in its class
- Get More Done on the Hunt or Around the Property
- Adjustable Suspension Travel and Refined Cab Comfort, Including Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Accessory Integration
Hardest Working Features
- The ProStar® Engine Advantage: The RANGER 570 ProStar® engine is purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power. The ProStar® 570 engine was developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- ProStar® Pulling Power: Featuring a powerful 44 HP ProStar® engine† that leaves the utility side-by-side competition in the dust – 22% more than the 2014 Honda Pioneer™ 700††. RANGER 570 delivers more torque and rear wheel pulling power to get the job done. Disclaimer: †All competitive comparisons are based on 2013/2014 models and on published manufacturer specifications available at time of printing. Pioneer® is a registered trademark of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. HP numbers are based on 2013 Executive Orders issued by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) ††All horsepower specs tested and verified by a third party.
- Class-Leading Towing And Payload: Now with 1,500 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, RANGER 570 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a 1,000 lbs. payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 500 lbs. of materials.
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive: With the Polaris true AWD advantage, all four wheels engage automatically when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t. When in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- RANGER® Works On Your Schedule: RANGER doesn't stop working when the sun goes down and is there for you before it rises. RANGER 570 features 50W headlights versus 37.5W for the competitors and our LED rear lights out shine the others too.
Smoothest Riding Features
- All-Day Riding Comfort: We designed RANGER 570 with an ideal seat height combined with wide foot clearance for easy entry and exit. Plus, experience updated bench seats engineered for all-day riding comfort and standard tilt steering wheel adjustment!
- Smooth Riding Suspension: To ensure a smooth ride, RANGER 570 features a full 9” (22.9 cm) of suspension travel up front and 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel. This is 25% more than the closest competitor in the class. Additionally, all 4 corners can be adjusted to handle increased loads or plowing.
- Nimble Handling: For nimble handling and a tight turning radius, RANGER 570 features an ideal 73” wheelbase paired with a full 10 inches of ground clearance. Additionally, a 58-inch width allows RANGER 570 to fit in the bed of most full-size pickups.
- Designed For Easy Maintenance: RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward in your garage with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
- Full Line Of Polaris Engineered Accessories: Make your RANGER even better with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. With more than 350 accessories available and Polaris-exclusive technology like Lock & Ride®, you can feel confident that Polaris Engineered Accessories™ will improve your ride, from the back yard to the deep woods.
- 100+ Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations: Add four-season versatility and unmatched comfort to your RANGER® with a Lock & Ride® Pro Fit cab system. Designed exclusively with, and for, your machine, Polaris Engineered™ cab components fit perfectly, install easily and seal tightly keeping the elements out and you protected.
- Get More Done: Stay one step ahead of changing seasons for years to come. Only Polaris RANGER® has the power, comfort, and legendary RANGER® versatility to haul more, tow more and do more for your property. With the new Polaris Engineered Accessories you CAN GET MORE DONE from the everyday chores to the big projects we have the right tool for the job.
- Keep It Ice Cold: Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 567cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9" (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10" (25.4 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 42 x 11.5" (81 x 107 x 29 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./500 lb (226.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 110 x 58 x 73 in. (279 x 147 x 185 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 73 in. (185.4 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1073 lb (486.7 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Polaris Pursuit® Camo
- Electronic Power Steering: Optional Accessory
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, DC Outlets (1)
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Lock & Ride ProFit Cab System: Standard
- Bodywork: Camouflage Pursuit de Polaris
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut 9" (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 10" (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 1073 lb (486.7 kg)
- 73 in. (185.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10" (25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Rack Capacity
- 500 lb (226.8 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Polaris Pursuit® Camo