Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Polaris Industries RZR S 900 EPS **2 yr Warranty Remaining**
Chopper City Sports
RZR S 900 EPS **2 yr Warranty Remaining**
Polaris PIDD gauge, Radio, 2 years of warranty remaining.
The same power and capability as the RZR® S 900, plus the premium EPS package.
- 75HP Prostar® 900 Engine: The 75 HP ProStar® 900 Engine is specifically tuned to provide maximum power without compromising drivability for RAZOR SHARP PERFORMANCE® with hallmark ProStar® features like dual overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder and electronic fuel injection.
- Trail Performance HP to Weight: The modest weight and 75HP ProStar® 900 engine in the RZR® S 900 boasts loads power and acceleration thanks to an impressive power to weight ratio of 6.1 HP to every 100 lbs of dry weight.
- Trail Friendly Low Gear: The RZR® S 900 high-performance transmission is specifically geared to optimize power and features a trail-friendly low gear.
- Superior Suspension Travel for the Trail: With 12.25" of front suspension travel and 13.2" in the rear, the RZR® S dual A-arm suspension not only gives you superior travel for a smooth ride, it’s engineered into a 60" width, giving you nimble sport performance ready to tackle the trail.
- NEW! Exclusive Walker Evans Shocks: New! Industry-exclusive Walker Evans needle shocks deliver an xtreme performance type ride and tuning capability in a RZR® S. Aside from the ingenious anti-bottom needle technology, the 2-inch diameter rear shocks feature tool-less 16-position compression dampening control, allowing you to tune for the perfect ride on the trail.
- Long 79" Wheelbase, High 12.5" Ground Clearance: A long 79" wheelbase gives you a smooth ride and a full 12.5" ground clearance allows you to navigate over the rocky trails and everything they throw at you with confidence.
- NEW! Front Stabilizer Bar: New! Front stabilizer bar dramatically decreases body roll and minimizes dipping around tight turns, adding to the RZR® S's legendary nimble performance on the trails.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive: The High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive System features a close ratio final drive to keep the front wheels pulling stronger and longer maximizing power delivery to the ground, even on the loosest terrain. The system provides increased traction without sacrificing steering effort to provide unmatched point-and-shoot handling.
- Narrow Turning Radius & EPS: The RZR® S 900 features a narrow 16.4' turning radius to navigate those tight trails, and also features the smoothest electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds for all day comfort and performance.
- 27" GBC Dirt Commander Tires: 27" GBC Dirt Commander 8-ply tires offer better side bite, stiffer sidewalls, better tracking through corners and increased durability.
- Optimized Driver Positioning: For better driver positioning, the RZR® S 900 features a new seat angle for a more comfortable driving experience. The angle situates the driver closer to the steering wheel bringing the elbows closer to the body for less arm fatigue and a more natural driving position.
- Comfortable and Convenient Interior: The RZR® S 900 provides plenty of room to get in and get out and ample leg room for all day comfort when navigating the trail. The cab features bolstered seats with thin-film material to keep occupants drier, adjustable tilt steering, space-optimized foot rests and factory-installed quarter doors that keep the occupants planted and secure. Additionally,removable floor drains allow you to washout debris and mud quickly and easily.
- Polaris Engineered Accessories™: Polaris Engineered Accessories™ are designed with the vehicle ensuring the highest quality of design, integration and function. Polaris Engineered Accessories™ come with a one-year factory warranty and do not jeopardize your vehicle warranty, making them the preferred choice for customizing your RZR®.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: ProStar 900; 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 875cc
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type: High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Horsepower (hp): 75 hp
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Shocks: 2 in. Walker Evans Needle
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm with 12.25 in. (31.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Shocks: 2 in. Walker Evans Needle
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 13.2 in. (33.5 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-12, GBC Dirt Commander
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-12, GBC Dirt Commander
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.7 x 37 x 7.9 in. (52.5 x 94 x 20 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 9.5 gal. (36.0 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12.5 in. (31.8 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 106 x 60 x 71.5 in. (269.2 x 152.4 x 181.6 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 740 lb. (335.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 79 in. (200.7 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,230 lb. (558 kg)
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25 in. Receiver
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Titanium Metallic
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Tachometer, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Hour Meter, Service Indicator, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp Light, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Halogen, 55W low/ 60W high & Red LED Tail/Brake Lights
- Ingress/Egress: Bowed 1/4 Doors
- Seats / Seat Belts / Adjustability: Bolstered Bucket Seats
NOTES:The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 900; 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-12, GBC Dirt Commander
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar
- Rear Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-12, GBC Dirt Commander
- Dry Weight
- 1,230 lb. (558 kg)
- 79 in. (200.7 cm)
- Front Travel
- 12.25 in. (31.1 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 13.2 in. (33.5 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12.5 in. (31.8 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal. (36.0 L)
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Titanium Metallic